Forms & Applications

Permit applications are also available online through MassDEP. Completed forms must be submitted to the Town Secretary and a public notice must be published 5 business days prior to the public hearing. For more information about completing permit applications please visit

*Please note: If you are applying for a Chapter 91 Dock License through DEP's Waterways Program you must also file either a Request for Determination or Notice of Intent with the Conservation Commission in addition to the requirements of the Chapter 91 Program.

In addition to any filing fees there will also be a fee to publish Public Hearing Notices. Fee will be determined at the time of filing. Please contact the Town Secretary with any questions. (413) 442-1167 (ext. 120).