Below is a list of links that may be of interest to Lanesborough residents or visitors. If you know of a site that may be useful, please email the Town Secretary.
- MA Department of Conservation & Recreation
- MA Department of Environmental Protection
- MA Dept. of Fisheries and Wildlife
- Berkshire Community College
- Bard College at Simon's Rock
- Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts (MCLA)
- Williams College
- Berkshire Regional Transit Authority - BRTA (buses)
- Elder Services of Berkshire County
- Lanesborough Council on Aging (residently only)
Other Government Sites
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Northern Berkshire Registry of Deeds
- Berkshire Regional Planning Commission
- Massachusetts Secretary of State
- Ashuwillticook Rail Trail - This trail runs parallel to Route 8 through the towns of Lanesborough, Cheshire and Adams. Great for walking, bicycling, cross country skiing and rollerblading.
- Balance Rock - Balance Rock is in Balance Rock State Park, which now has been combined with Pittsfield State Forest. Great for hiking.
- Mount Greylock State Reservation - The reservation sprawls across parts of Lanesborough, Cheshire, Adams, and New Ashford. Mt. Greylock is the highest peak in Massachusetts.
- History of Lanesborough (1885) - From Hamilton Child's 1885 History of Berkshire County
- Lanesborough Ballyleague, Ireland - "our sister city"
- Residents of Lanesborough in 1885 - From Hamilton Child's "Gazetteer of Berkshire County,"
- Another Early History of Lanesborough - Hooker, Henry B. "A History of the Town of Lanesborough." In A History of the County of Berkshire, Massachusetts, ed. Samuel W. Bush, 386-391. Pittsfield, MA: Samuel W. Bush, 1829. Transcribed by Dawn Marie Quinn
- Massachusetts General Laws - This link takes you to a page where you can search the Massachusetts General Laws